Monday, November 14, 2011

Creative Crafting- November meeting

Shrinky Dinks. Yes. I love them. SOOOOOOOOO first let me start by saying.... YES, I know... not nearly enough pics of how super stink'n cute the girls charms turned out. (I forgot my camera! ) YES, I know...the pics I do have aren't that great. (I had to use my cell phone, and I got so caught up in helping the girls get jump rings on their charms...totally forgot about pics.) Sorry. I will do better.

Ok, on to the good. This month the girls each received a piece of Shrinky Dink paper (or you can actually use any #6 plastic) They were given free reign over what to create for their charm. I gave them permanent markers, told them to go for it. The girls did a fabulously cute and crafty job. SERIOUSLY CUTE.
Here is one of my cutie patootie 5th grade girls. Those are her charms hanging around her neck. I think she made one for each of her pets. :)


Isn't that ladybug a cute idea?!?!


Here is another one of my 5th graders making a BE HAPPY face. Love it.


The girls had a good time, and I was totally inspired by them to make my own! If I wasn't spending all my free time making stuff for Chatty Crafty....I would make a ton of shrinky dink charms!


PS- I see that I have hit 150 followers! YAY! You all know what that means....GIVEAWAY! Stay tuned...I will be posting it ASAP.


Much love on a Monday-

Tracy











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...