Monday, July 12, 2010

Glass Jar Make Over-Painting Project #2

I absolutely love glass jars. They are fantastic for storage around the house, and basically free! By free, I mean, you get a glass jar every time you purchase jelly or spaghetti sauce or salsa, so why not reuse the jars? (Reuse, Reduce, Recycle!) I use tons of them on my craft table to hold buttons, brads, chip board, ribbon, etc... And in my kitchen to hold flax seed, beans, coffee, TVP, Quinoa, etc...

As much as I love my jars, I wasn't so hip on the different lids all sporting their brand logo. I wanted a more uniform look, so I did a little number on those lids with some spray paint. Use a primer spray first, then just spray those bad boys with the color of your choosing.

Here are a couple of my latest. I was going to take a before picture, but forgot. Oops.

1 comment:

More Chic Than Shabby said...

What a great idea. They look really cute and way to be green too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...