Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Look at My Garden

I have wanted to plant a veggie garden since we bought our home 5 years ago. There was always something that kept me from doing it...time, mostly. Anyway, I finally planted one this year, and I am super excited. It's not big, just a little one to start with, as I didn't want to get in over my head. Here's the pics from the garden, and my window boxes that just got their seasonal change over to impatiens...OH, and an unpdate on our little sunflowers that Cash and I planted.
The flower boxes...
The rapidly growing sunflowers...
The peppers...
The squash, cherry tomatoes, zucchini
And the carrots...or where the carrots will sprout from. :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

Good for you:)

Anonymous said...

Great....always wanted to get a garden but you have seen our front yard and how well we maintain it!!

ps love the new page

erin said...

I love your garden. Good choices for veggies. Have you ever grown sugar snap peas? The fam and I LOVE those, but I have heard they are a pain to grow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...