Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not a Moment Too Soon

We finally found a time to hang this ...wall art...up. Yes, it's an X-RAY. Actually, the poster on the left was my Valentine gift to Andre, and we had the x-ray already. Why? Why would a normal non doctor have an x-ray, you ask? Well, we like interesting stuff. Andre worked at a doc's office for 3 years, and during that time we accumulated loads of odd pieces that were office cast offs. When I bought the poster, Andre decided it was obvious...the pair was made. I really like how it turned out, and it's in a great spot.

It's hard to tell, but the poster points to the heart and says, "You are here." Go on...say it..."awww..." I am a sweetie, right?

Our upstairs use to be the attic, so the stairs are really narrow. The x-ray hangs right as you walk up the stairs. It's going to be a great night light. :) It's quirky, but cool.
The view as you are walking up the stairs.
The view once you are on the landing looking down.

3 comments:

Beverly Harrington said...

I like it a lot!

Unknown said...

i thought that old thing was broken! That's awesome!!!

Jules said...

I LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...